Online service for cleaning metadata in office documents, photos, video, audio and other files
Almost all files contain some kind of metadata. For example, office files contain information such as the author of the document, the editor of the document, the time of editing, the date of creation, modification, printing, and so on. Photos contain metadata, which may include information about the location where the photo was taken (GPS), camera model, shooting conditions, date and time of the photo, and other information.
On this page you can use a free online service for cleaning metadata in office documents, images, audio, video files and other types of files.
Formats supported to some extent are:
- Portable Network Graphics (.png)
- JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg, …)
- TIFF (.tif, tiff, …)
- Open Documents (.odt, .odx, .ods, …)
- Microsoft Office OpenXml (.docx, .pptx, .xlsx, …)
- Portable Document Fileformat (.pdf)
- Tape ARchives (.tar, .tar.bz2, .tar.gz, .tar.zx, …)
- MPEG AUdio (.mp3, .mp2, .mp1, .mpa, …)
- Ogg Vorbis (.ogg, …)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (.flac)
- Torrent (.torrent)
- MPEG-4 and other video formats (mp4, .avi, .mkv)
- Audio Interchange File Format (.aiff)
- Audio Video Interleave (.avi)
- Electronic Publication (.epub)
- Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
- Hypertext Markup Language (.html, .xhtml)
- Portable Pixmap Format (.ppm)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (.svg)
- Waveform Audio (.wav)
- Windows Media Video (.wmv)
- ZIP (.zip)
You can also try other files, including archives.
Upload the file and immediately after cleaning it, the download of the file cleared of metadata will start.
Use this page to check the metadata in the cleaned up file.